We value and honour all our speakers who have taken time to prepare and plan etc…
1. You must be punctual for your selected seminar, to log on at least 5 mins beforehand. The ZOOM meeting will be closed after 15mins from the start time. This will allow all delegates to ensure that theyre fully engaged and participating in the whole seminar. You will not be able to log onto the meeting after the first 10mins has passed.
– We have provided the seminar description details to allow you to select which seminars are relevant to you. You do not need to attend all the seminars on offer. This is to ensure that all delegates in any seminar are participating fully.
– Microphones must stay muted unless requested otherwise by the speakers or the host.
– All delegates MUST keep their camera turned on for the duration of the seminar. This will facilitate for full engagement and participation for all seminar delegates
– Should you opt to leave the ZOOM seminar midway please note that you may not be granted permission to log back on as the seminar will be locked after the first 10 mins from the start time.
– please ensure you have no background noise when asked to unmute as this will be disruptive to everyone on the platform. Some seminars will include group work and discussions and all delegates will be required to fully participate