We are super excited that you have decided to join us for our Alabaster Worshipers Convention 2022.
Your registration fee is ALL INCLUSIVE. This covers:
- single occupancy accommodation (unless requested otherwise),
- all meals i.e. Friday Dinner, Saturday Full English breakfast and a cooked lunch.
- access to all seminars.
Terms of Registration
We value and honour all our delegates who have taken time and sacrificed to attend this convention. In order to make sure the convention runs smoothly and in order to make the most of the program schedule, we would appreciate your cooperation with the following:
– All delegates must be 16 yrs or over to attend the convention
– Arrival and check in from 15:00; program starts at 19:30 please arrive on time
– All delegates must be punctual for their selected seminars. Program schedule is available to access on the AW website and in the email confirming registration details
– Delegates to make sure that they have their meals at the scheduled times. The venue is in a secluded location and there will be no meal supplements after the designated meal times. Please be aware, the venue (Hayes) has a strict policy which prohibits any food being brought on site.
– Delegates will be allocated single occupancy accommodation unless requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, any changes to the occupancy will not change the registration fee.
– We have provided the seminar description details to allow you to select which seminars are relevant to you. Please take time to consider which seminars are most suitable for you ahead of the convention. There is no need to pre-register for the seminars.
– Please ensure that there is minimal noise when moving from around the conference centre and in the bedrooms to avoid disturbing other delegates on site.
– Please be aware that there will be other groups onsite therefore it is important that we stick to our designated meeting rooms and designated area in the dining room
– Should you require socially distanced seating in the main auditorium, please contact admin following your registration in order for the request to be accommodated – email@example.com. Please note, we may not be able to accommodate socially distanced seating in the break out seminars due to the room sizes and set up
– Checking out – All rooms must be vacated by 09.30 on the day of departure
– AW Staff will be at hand to support during the convention should you require any assistance or contact us before hand on: 07598866169/07540851482/07563650062 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org